Pigment Dispersions Manufacturer
Spectra Colorants manufactures high-quality water-based pigment dispersions at our manufacturing site located in Union, SC. Spectra Colorants has been servicing the ink, coating, textile, and specialty industries since 1993. We have a full line of colored and black pigment dispersions to meet every one of your needs. Our Customer Service, Technical Support, and Sales teams are always ready to professionally assist you with your current colorant requirements.
Why choose us?
- Quality Standardized: During the manufacturing process, we hold ourselves to tight quality control standards to ensure consistency batch-to-batch. These tight standards are what keep customers coming back to us.
- Customized for You: Depending on customer specifications, we may draw-down our dispersions in customer let-down vehicles to ensure batch consistency for you.
- Regulatory Compliant: We will work with you to ensure NAFTA, FDA, Prop 65, etc compliance for you and your customers.
- Environmentally Conscious: Our commitment to our products stands beyond our customers but also to our environment. We take care in creating products that are not toxic or harmful to our ecosystem. Our products are non-hazardous, non-toxic, and are environmentally friendly.
- Expeditious Shipments: In the event of an urgent need from your customers, let the customer service team know that you are out of material, and we’d be happy to work with you to see how we can ensure you don’t run out of material.
Do you have custom needs?
Contact us. We are able to help you with any custom formula. We will work with you to create a product with high performance within your requested parameters not limited to stability, light-fastness, etc. Our experienced technical team has decades of cumulative experience across industries.
Want a perfect shade match?
Send us a sample of your product so that we can get to work for you.
What industries do you serve?
The industries we work with are not limited to the following:
- Agricultural (seeds, turf)
- Cosmetics & Drugs
- Paper (fiberboard)
Ask us how we can manufacture products that meet your coloring needs.
Spectra Colorants takes pride in our technical capabilities. Utilizing state of the art analysis equipment, we can identify the technical properties of the dispersion needed for you to capture an opportunity and build your business. Email us